My apologies to my relatives that have been bugging me asking for an update. Well here it is. Back in August 17, 2019, I had a bad coil and I replaced it. Everything ran fine until later that day when a backfire occurred and the engine stopped running. I couldn't start the car. Had it towed home, again. Turns out the camshaft gear stripped! AND IT WAS 2 DAYS PRIOR TO MY APPOINTMENT AT THE CALIFORNIA BAR! So I had to pull the engine , again, and sent it to TEM Machine Shop in Napa, CA. Rich at TEM's tore the engine apart and for the most part there was minimal damage to the engine and components. The camshaft which was a proprietary cam from Roush did not have an over the counter replacement with the same specs. Since I liked the cam when it was running, we decided to have Schneider Racing Cams out of San Diego duplicate a billet cam for me. So I got the engine back and installed it back in the car on January 17, 2020. Everything seems fine. So I'm back into the CA registration process. I have an appointment to the CA BAR on January 22, 2020. Hopefully everything passes and I'm planning on going to DMV immediately after the inspection to finally get this car registered. I'm so close and I can't wait!