We made it to FFR Monday morning and met with all our FFR family members. Chris was very impressed with all the showroom cars. Dave gave us a tour and was so kind to us there. Tony, Dan, Nate, FFR-Chris and Sally were all so helpful. I can't remember everyone else's names. Part of being 60 years old I guess, LOL. Mike Everson stopped by to say hello. It was great to finally meet Mike in person. We loaded the 35 and tied it down. Then Chris Dobbs and I put the MK4 deck in. FFR Chris, Nate, Chris Dobbs and I then loaded the MK4 and all the boxes. Everything fit in my FFR 20" trailer with room to spare. Thanks Tony for those measurement that made this possible! We left FFR at noon Monday and made it to Harrisburg, PA. It snowed the entire time we were in PA on Monday. Lucky nothing stuck to the road. Got up Tuesday Morning and made it home by 10:45PM. Here is a few pictures. I will start Chris's inventory and then mine. Hope to figure out how to get the MK4 out of the trailer on Saturday. We do not have FFR's boom and forklift, LOL. TW

IMG_2420.JPGIMG_2418.JPGIMG_2421.JPGIMG_2422.JPGIMG_2423.JPGIMG_2425.JPGIMG_2426.JPG