Skidd, I'm still a couple of years away from ordering my kit so I won't be needing wipers for quite some time. I just wanted to thank you for helping others who will be facing the same situation you were in! It's guys like you that make me log in and post comments on these forums. I have never had the opportunity to sit in or drive one of these cars, but this been a dream of mine for the last 12 years. I told my wife that this summer we are taking a trip to the FFR Headquarters and let her see for herself all the different models. She said I have to sell some of my other "projects" first. I feel like I have already put together each model as I have read and studied so many build threads that I could almost put one together without instructions! I have never seen a forum where guys go out of there way to reach out and help each other as much as you guys do! Just remember me when I start asking questions on my build, and don't remind me about saying I could put one together without instructions!