Indigo Blue w:Silver Metallic Stripes.jpg.jpgCobra 5.jpg

Hey guys. Wanted to get some feedback around color choices. I'm about 3 weeks out from having no changes to my order, and about 5 weeks out from completion, so am trying to get my order preferences finalized.

I realize that this is subjective, but these are the two directions I'm thinking about going. One is Indigo Blue with Silver Metallic stripes and chrome trim (traditional), and the other is Ruby Red with Black Magic stripes and blacked out everything (Contemporary). I don't think I want to mix and match chrome and powder coat. Black is certainly back but there's something to be said about bling in the afternoon sun!

Thoughts or opinions on which color scheme? The Red will be more costly due to the additional striping and powder coating. Was thinking maybe another $1500 or so. That would include me grabbing a stove and powder coating some of the smaller stuff in the garage, sending out the pipes, windshield frame and wheels. Does this sound reasonable from the paint/powder gurus in the house?