Now that I am legal in Mass, I am calling this done officially although I'm sure I will never be finished. There will always be tweaks and upgrades. Many thanks to the awesome vendors, Mike Forte, Mike Everson, Mark Reynolds, Bob Boig and the crew at Mike's Auto Restoration. Many thanks as well to those on the boards that have graciously offered up their assistance to help me solve problems or just talk me off the ledge when things got tough.

The last two+ years have been interesting, I finished grad school, watched my kids graduate high school (one recently finished her first year in Mechanical Engineering, the other chose a different path by joining the Marines). I was trying to think of some way to capture the build from the classics (It was the best of times, it was the worst of times) to something more modern (that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger).

In the end, I think I can sum it up as Improvise, Adapt, Overcome.

Building a car isn't Legos, it takes careful planning, patience and a certain level of insanity/stubbornness. At first the garage is clean, then it's filled with boxes, parts, curse words and sweat/blood. Then one day, you run out of things to do and there is this amazing car that you know inside and out. Then you crack a beer, smile and say "Yup, I did it".

Anyway, thanks again to you all.