Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5

Thread: Herb's Door Panel giveaway game !!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Herb's Door Panel giveaway game !!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a while

WE NOW HAVE THE FIVE CORRECT now just pick the color to win !!

Well for those of you that have been around for a while you might remember that I used to have many Door Panels giveaway games in the past , but not for a number of years . So lets have one now.

Here it is :
    Its going to be a 2 part game .The first five people to put up the correct 2 to the question response will be entered into the second half in which one of you will win the set of FREE door panels. If you already have a set you of course can of course still play and re-gift the Door Panels if you win and you want to LOL.

RULS AS FOLLOWS;

1. You can only put up one response
    2. The first part will run until I get 5 correct responses . I won't announce that I have the five winning answers until all 5 correct answers are posted.
    ( that would make it to easy)
    3. Once that happens ( hopefully in a couple of days ) the second part will take place and that will be a second question about the winner answer
    from the first part

So here's the First question !
    Below is a pic of me holding my new license plate , the question is in 2 parts ,first what does the license plate mean and second part on
    what vehicle am I going to put it on ?

After I see that there are 5 correct responses I will let you know the correct 2 part answer and who the lucky 5 contestants for the final part are!

Have FUN and thanks for 15 years of great support !
    POST AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thumbnail.jpg
    Last edited by herb fraser; 12-06-2019 at 04:55 PM.

2. Thanks Aircontroller thanked for this post
    Likes Aircontroller liked this post