Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 321 to 347 of 347

Thread: 33 Owners Google Map

  1. #321
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffav View Post
    RoadRacer, thanks for doing all these updates. I'm so glad you started helping because for the last couple of years I've been clobbered with family and work issues. We're moving late this year and that should solve most of my issues and get me back to hot rodding again.
    No worries at all, it's easy and I'm on here multiple times a day anyway Good luck getting back to normal!
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  2. #322
    EFI Rules and Carbs Drool Arrowhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Stillwater, NY
    Posts
    530
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffav View Post
    RoadRacer, thanks for doing all these updates. I'm so glad you started helping because for the last couple of years I've been clobbered with family and work issues. We're moving late this year and that should solve most of my issues and get me back to hot rodding again.
    Been wondering where you've been Geoff. You better get going, I think I've rebuilt mine my whole car like three times to your one!
    Arrowhead's '33 Hot Rod Build Site:
    http://sites.google.com/site/arrowheadshotrodsite/Home

  3. #323
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    24
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please add #502, Jim Hutcheson Westminster Md. complete and on the road ! Build was done very well by a gentleman in Lancaster Pa. Glad to be part of the "family" even if I had to pay my way in !

  4. #324
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hutchjc1 View Post
    Please add #502, Jim Hutcheson Westminster Md. complete and on the road ! Build was done very well by a gentleman in Lancaster Pa. Glad to be part of the "family" even if I had to pay my way in !
    done, thanks Jim!
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  5. #325
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Been a few months since I added anyone to the map.. come on guys, we only have 257 out of over 1,000 hot rods out there!

    Post here your location, any notes you want and it'll get on map and potentially find/help others in your area.
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  6. #326
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve Sommer, Gilbert Arizona. I recently bought #381 as an unfinished project. I have basically just been evaluating where the project actually is and what the plan is going to be going forward. I'm going to have to go back and re-do a few things before I can move forward. I also have a 56 Chevy pickup I built years ago and I have been doing a few routine maintenance things on it so I can be a little more focused on the 33 when I get started.

  7. #327
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    North of sacramento Ca.
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tom Platter (1932) on forum. 45 miles north of sacramento ca.

  8. #328
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like
    you can add 816 as completed in Cumming Georgia. Though, it will never be finished.

  9. #329
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1932 View Post
    Tom Platter (1932) on forum. 45 miles north of sacramento ca.
    Tom, that looks around Yuba City? What's your build number?
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  10. #330
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AZREALTOR View Post
    Steve Sommer, Gilbert Arizona. I recently bought #381 as an unfinished project. I have basically just been evaluating where the project actually is and what the plan is going to be going forward. I'm going to have to go back and re-do a few things before I can move forward. I also have a 56 Chevy pickup I built years ago and I have been doing a few routine maintenance things on it so I can be a little more focused on the 33 when I get started.
    done steve, thanks
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  11. #331
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BillGardner View Post
    you can add 816 as completed in Cumming Georgia. Though, it will never be finished.
    Done Bill, thanks! Been to Cumming many times for the outlets when I lived in Roswell many moons ago..
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  12. #332

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Placitas, NM
    Posts
    268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can you add JimLev (Jim Levandoski) '33 HR F5R1001047HR.
    Delivered on 2/27/18. About 1/3 done.
    Placitas, NM (20 miles north of Albuquerque)

    Thanks RoadRacer.

  13. #333
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    North of sacramento Ca.
    Posts
    459
    Post Thanks / Like
    Build# 919
    We are the other side of river in Arboga or Plumas Lake, old timers .

  14. #334

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    95
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please show #894 as being under construction in Simi Valley, California. (Don't know why I didn't do this before.)
    Thanks,
    Keith

  15. #335
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLev View Post
    Can you add JimLev (Jim Levandoski) '33 HR F5R1001047HR.
    Delivered on 2/27/18. About 1/3 done.
    Placitas, NM (20 miles north of Albuquerque)

    Thanks RoadRacer.
    done!
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  16. #336
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 1932 View Post
    Build# 919
    We are the other side of river in Arboga or Plumas Lake, old timers .
    thanks, updated!
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  17. #337
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by progmgr1 View Post
    Please show #894 as being under construction in Simi Valley, California. (Don't know why I didn't do this before.)
    Thanks,
    Keith
    done. I have fond memories of simi valley poker nights at friends houses while I had a year working in chatsworth. fun times!
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  18. #338
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please add my 33 hot rod to the map. I am new owner of finished car built by Whitby. Canyon Lake, TX 78133
    F5R1000141HR
    Thanks, Dan

  19. #339
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider89 View Post
    Please add my 33 hot rod to the map. I am new owner of finished car built by Whitby. Canyon Lake, TX 78133
    F5R1000141HR
    Thanks, Dan
    Wow, you're close Dan! I'm in San Antonio. waves. Added you to the map.
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  20. #340
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geoff, Soon you will be able to add me. I'll send info once I have the car. Hoping other Colorado '33 builders see my post and respond also. Maybe we can populate the map a bit more. There sure were a lot of folks that pinned the map in Colorado at the Build School so I'm imagining there may be a few more out there. Would love to start an informal group of builders in Colorado like I know exists in Calif.

  21. #341
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Geoff, Please add Rich Eckerd Little Rock AR. Build #1023.
    Thank you

  22. #342
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by reckerd View Post
    Geoff, Please add Rich Eckerd Little Rock AR. Build #1023.
    Thank you
    Not geoff, but you've been added! Welcome Rich
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  23. #343
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Little Rock, AR
    Posts
    15
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noted, Sorry about that.

  24. #344
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome to add me. Qrtrpounder in Cincinnati, OH 45244.

  25. #345
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by qrtrpounder View Post
    You are welcome to add me. Qrtrpounder in Cincinnati, OH 45244.
    Done - I see you have picked up an unfinished project - what is your chassis number?
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

  26. #346
    tcollins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Oxford, Michigan
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please update #438, Tim Collins Oxford, Michigan, as complete. ThanksBest looking config.JPG Daily Driver summer 2018.JPG IMG_5850.jpg IMG_5842.jpg

  27. Likes AJT '33 liked this post
  28. #347
    RoadRacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    745
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tcollins View Post
    Please update #438, Tim Collins Oxford, Michigan, as complete. ThanksBest looking config.JPG Daily Driver summer 2018.JPG IMG_5850.jpg IMG_5842.jpg
    Congratulations Tim, updated. Beautiful car..
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

    FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Vintage Wheels

Visit our community sponsor