Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  29

Thread: Snake Tooth

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Snake Tooth

Can’t believe this day has come. I’ve wanted to build one of these for the better part of twenty years. Just kept getting cold feet. Well, I had a 9:00 appointment today at factory five and purchased a kit. Figure it’s going to take me two years, because I’m a shade tree mechanic at best. Hopefully my kids will get involved with part of the journey, but I’m not expecting much consistency from teenagers. Really looking forward to this journey.

“Complete kit”
    Powder coat chassis
    Full length coyote headers
    Body cutouts
    Diamond stitch seats and door cards
    Coyote power steering kit
    2015 IRS
    GPS gauges
    18” halibrand package
    Wind wings
    Sun visors
    Wiper kit
    Sway bars (front and rear no clue of I’ll use them &#128558
    Brake duct mesh
    Battery cut off switch
    Rt side roll bar (torn on this and like the breeze better too)
    Roll bar grommet set(s)
    Center dash support
    Leather steering wheel
    Trunk gas strut
    IRS center section
    Willwood brakes
    Carbon fiber dash with glove box
    Heater / defroster (I know glove box)
    Gen 3 coyote installation kit

Also from factory five (but something was messed up and they could only figure out how to take my deposit on the kit and not the engine, so this ones not set in stone. Though, the other isn’t either until a few months from now)
    Coyote engine and tkx trans combo

Was on the fence, but I think I gotta sell my hellcat this spring to fund this bad boy. I knew what I was getting into, but seeing the $$ on paper and knowing I’ll spend a bunch more made me really hope I have the skills to not build an expensive sh$t box. 😬

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Anything you feel I should delete, or add? What after market stuff so you consider a must have?

Thinking trunk drop, cuddly storage between seats, and lots more. Everything chrome plus the panels is getting powder coat. So, any advice on a powder coated north of Boston would also be appreciated.

Thank you all in advance. I hope I’m not too much of a pita, because I’m going to need all the advice I can get. 🙃

[ATTACH=CONFIG]155686[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tooth; 07-26-2022 at 09:23 AM.