Coyote and Friend

So, I have to brag on Summit Racing. I know all of you will tell me that they've been doing this for years, but I'm new to buying from them. After shopping around, they had the best price on the engine and transmission. Free shipping on the engine, so after a little back and forth with my bank on the charge (they flagged it as fraud - I suspect my wife may have put them up to it), it shipped the next day. I expected several days since it obviously ships by truck, but I got a call from the freight carrier that it was showing up the very next day along with the transmission. So ordered on Monday, shipped on Tuesday, at my work warehouse on Wednesday. I was blown away. It did help that it came out of the Arlington, TX location and I'm in OKC, but a win is a win.

Had to clear out the truck to get it all home, then had to work out how in the world to get it out of the truck. After some creative problem solving, my handy gantry and chain hoist made quick work.

On the ground and off the pallet. She sure is pretty except for all that plastic.