Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Sema 2022

Post Thanks / Like

Sema 2022

whos attending and is anyone planning a get together this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately can't go this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like some of the major displays won't be there - Ford, GM and Honda pulled out according to the directory, FF will be there though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ford, GM, and Honda pulled out? Wow, that does not bode well for the event.
    My Type 65 Coupe: Ordered May 27, 2021. Arrived November 19, 2021.
    I would like to treat my gas pedal as a binary operator. It would be nice to get the cooperation of everyone in front of me.

Post Thanks / Like
    i was disappointed with the event last year and only attended it for one day im hoping this year is better

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by acmikee View Post
    i was disappointed with the event last year and only attended it for one day im hoping this year is better
    I was also very disappointed last year and won't be making the trip this year. Let us know how the show was.

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m going… it’s a bucket-list kind of thing.
    FFR 5136 Started as a donor...donor guages, engine, trans,etc. Now...TFS street intake,stage 1 cam, GT40p's,24# injectors and 80mm MAF,70mm TB,Z-spec t-5, and PSE Halibrand wrapped with Nitto 555 G2’s. My ever evolving dream car!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'll be there Wednesday!

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I think there was just another thread with several joining up. I had several operations so my strength isn't there this year. Next year for sure.
    FFR Roadster Delivered 9/16/21
    Forte 427 Fuel Injected with TKX Transmission
    Forte's Axle

Post Thanks / Like
    Is Factory Five hosting any kind of after-hours social get-together as they have in the past?
    I’m heading to SEMA tomorrow through Friday.

Thanks,
    Will
    FFR MK III picked up 9/24/05 Roller 9/28/05 First start & go-cart 11/28/05 red w/white stripes, PC Chassis, heat/defrost, FFR 15's, pwr footbox vents, radio delete, dual quad 427W, 4 link w/3.27's, Koni's all around, Gen 1 rag top, snapless tonneau, Herb's door panels, NRC rear discs, Breeze head rest, ********** emblems, Paint by Gino's in Rowley, MA
    2011 ffcars.com calendar Cover Car Yes, that's me in the avatar with Dave Smith in front of my roadster at the '06 FFR Open House!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hope to meet some people there tomorrow I’m heading home late afternoon. Seems better than last year still not the same as pre- Covid.they have supras drifting in the front lot! No mustangs or cobras . The pop pop of a Toyota is not the same as a coyote on the limiter. Just saying.what is the world coming to ,elictified cobras for sale and a c2 corvette. Dave just say no! I’ve been coming here for 25 years on business mostly apex and I’ve never seen it so ridiculous expensive.need a bank loan for a cocktail. Still a good show maybe I am becoming that old fart.

12. Likes CaptB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jwd View Post
    I’ve never seen it so ridiculous expensive.need a bank loan for a cocktail. Still a good show maybe I am becoming that old fart.
    I come in the Sunday before and it's amazing how even the gambling tables minimums go up right before SEMA gets there. I wouldn't be surprised if drink and food prices go up just before SEMA starts.
    FFR Roadster Delivered 9/16/21
    Forte 427 Fuel Injected with TKX Transmission
    Forte's Axle

Post Thanks / Like
    Thursday only for me.
    Vegas is expensive year round. No slow season anymore. At least you can get a room during SEMA. Try to get a room when the Consumer Electronics show is in town! People love to leave their money in this town.
    -Steve
    Mk IV #8901 - Complete kit, Coyote, TKO-600, IRS. Ordered 5/23/16, Delivered 7/14/16, First Start 8/13/17, First Go-Kart 10/22/17, Registered and Completed 10/18/18. Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...V-Coyote-Build Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Roadster-8901

15. Likes CaptB liked this post