Arizona Emissions Info:

I'm taking this from external sources. I don't have any firsthand experience without my car being built yet. I'm personally planning on obtaining Collector's Insurance which will notify the motor vehicle department to put a flag on the registration to make it emissions exempt. I don't plan on driving the car everywhere, so I should be good with the low annual mileage rule the insurance company will require.

Source:

Reconstructed vehicle. A vehicle that has been assembled or constructed largely by means of essential
parts, new or used, derived from vehicles or makes of vehicles of various names, models and types or
that, if originally otherwise constructed, has been materially altered by the removal of essential parts or
by the addition or substitution of essential parts, new or used, derived from other vehicles or makes of
vehicles. For the purposes of this paragraph, "essential parts" means integral and body parts, the
removal, alteration or substitution of which will tend to conceal the identity or substantially alter the
appearance of the vehicle.

Specially constructed vehicle. A vehicle not originally constructed under a distinctive name, make,
model or type by a generally recognized manufacturer of vehicles.

-----

Source: http://www.azdeq.gov/environ/air/vei/tested.html

Exempted Vehicles

Most model year 2010 or newer, except reconstructed, vehicles
Most model year 2012 or newer original equipment alternative fuel vehicles
Model year 1966 and older vehicles
Vehicles designated as "collectible" (requires collectible vehicle insurance, reported to Arizona Motor Vehicle Division by insurer)
Electric powered, golf carts or vehicles with engine displacement of less than 90cc
Motorcycles
Apportioned vehicles (licensed in more than one state)
Vehicles leased to a person residing outside the emission control areas
Vehicles transferred between dealers (wholesale)

-----

Source: http://www.azdeq.gov/environ/air/vei/motor.html

Collectible Vehicle Exemption

An exemption from emissions testing is available for vehicles designated as "collectible". ARS 49-542(J)(2)(k) became effective in 2007 and applies to the following collectible vehicles:

A vehicle that is at least 15 years old or is rare, unique, limited production and an object of curiosity.
And is BOTH:
a) maintained primarily for use in car club activities, exhibitions, parades or other public functions, kept in a private collection and used infrequently;
b) AND, has a collectible or classic automobile insurance coverage that restricts the collectible vehicle mileage or use, or both, and requires the owner to have another vehicle for personal use.
To obtain this exemption, the vehicle owner must contact his insurance carrier to arrange for the required insurance. The carrier will notify MVD electronically, allowing the vehicle to be registered as a collectible vehicle.

-----

Anybody want to include their experiences with title/inspection/registration?