Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8

Thread: #7393 is finally finished !!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

#7393 is finally finished !!!

So this is a kind of belated graduation post, but I think I can finally call my car finished. I have kinda run out of things I need to do, tho I guess there is always a few more tweaks we might like to do. Plus, the cleaning and polishing etc, that's never ending

I called it a belated post because I received my kit in 2011 and had it driving and registered in 2015, but it was unpainted and as a consequence some of the smaller details were never quite finished off. But at the start of this year I took my car off the road, tore it down, and set to finishing it up better, tidying some of the details, re-doing the interior, and getting it painted.

I have gone for a different look to most cobra's, still traditional but with a bit of a hot rod vibe. The colour is a custom mix blue which I am very happy with.

The following two pix I took around the corner from my office, I think they turned out quite well.

tc02s.jpg

tc01s.jpg

And the next two were taken at the local coffee and cars event held this last weekend.

tc05s.jpg

tc06s.jpg

Three extra photos added below showing the interior and a tyre!

tc08s.jpg

tc09s.jpg

tc07s.jpg

I am very pleased with the blue/brown combo, I think it tones together beautifully.
    Last edited by Jethrow; 09-02-2019 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Added photos
    Tim
    FFR MkIV #7393 - LS3, TR6060, 8.8" - Registered 2015 - Painted 2019
    HSV Clubsport R8
    Kwaka ZX-14R

2. Likes kgkeys, rwantin, doddmoore, John4337, MVRight, emac liked this post