I heard back from Norm of KRC Power. I confirmed that the belt has the correct part number (4060267). Belt No. 4060267 is supposed to be 26.7" in length. I didn't have an accurate way of measuring the belt, but from what I could measure it was around that ball park. I also verified that I had the right spacers in the right location. In conclusion, it's just an unfortunate situation where the belt may have been a little too short, the reservoir may have been just a little too far to the left, and that damn bump on the engine head maybe just a little bigger than usual. Regardless, the interference was REALLY, REALLY small. I understand how this can result from a few compounded errors within tolerance of each component.

Seeing there wasn't anything that I did wrong as far as I could tell, I decided the best way forward was to modify the bracket to bring the reservoir pivot point a bit closer to the driver side by 1/8". That, in turn, should allow the top of the reservoir to rotate and clear the bump. I took a file and filed the 3 holes of the bracket in the opposite direction of movement, ground down the washers a little to allow the extra bias, and mounted the bracket.
20220223_145656.jpg 20220223_145713.jpg

With the bracket moved by ~1/8", I successfully mounted the pump and reservoir. Unlike before reservoir could now sit fully against the bracket without grinding on the bump. There's now about an 1/32" gap between the reservoir and the bump. The reservoir itself is still sitting counter-clockwise from the vertical, but I'm completely okay with that.
20220223_165254.jpg 20220223_165305.jpg

The pump is on! I don't think there's anything else I want to attach to the engine before I drop it back in. Things I'll install after the engine goes back in are:
  1. Alternator (may bump into my brake lines during install)
  2. Oil filter (generally in the way when the engine is in mid air)
  3. Headers (will be installed when the engine is just above the mounts)

A big thank you to everyone that helped me out with this!