Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: BendPak 4-Post Lift Review (HD-7W)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "The High Country", beautiful Flagstaff, AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been using a BendPak four-post lift for more than 10-years now and these well built industrial grade lifts work great. Zero problems. The four-post lifts don't need any special concrete pads or footings and don't even need to be anchored to the floor. If you don't bolt the free ramp to the cross heads you can move it in and out to change the track width. I added air cylinders on my 9,000lb lift to make this easier. I could use it to lift the wife's little garden tractor, her Mercedes, my 3/4-ton truck and my tractor just by moving the ramp to the width needed. This lift also had casters and I could move it around the shop and even outside where I would use it to pressure wash the salt off my truck in the winter.

I'm on my second BendPak -- outgrew the first one (9,000lb capacity) when I bought a new F550 that weighs over 10,000lbs empty. I now have a 14,000lb capacity BendPak four-post lift that works with everything from a small compact car to my F550. If my shop ceiling was higher it would lift my 13,000 plus backhoe. I use it as an auto lift, a parking stacker, a work bench, and a crane. One of the most used tools in my shop and well worth the money.
    Last edited by NAZ; 01-11-2017 at 10:09 PM.