Quote Originally Posted by edwardb View Post
I've done three builds that required a MAF intake tube. This one uses these parts:

Spectre SPE-9705 Mass Air Sensor filter adapter, Spectre SPE-9741 4” to 3.50” Reducer adapter, Spectre SPE-9771 4” hose coupling, Spectre 4” 90 ° intake tube, Spectre SPE-9799, Spectre Performance 8130 Small Air Filter Heat Shield

My Coupe (Gen 3 Coyote) uses these parts:

Treadstone Performance MAPHL35 MAF Mass Air Flow Adapter Pipe 3.5", Treadstone Performance ACCH35 HoneyComb MAF Mass Air Meter Airflow Straightener - 3.5", Treadstone Performance S35090BLK 90 Degree Silicone Hose Couplers 3.50" - 3.50"

My Truck build, although an LS3, uses similar parts and the Performance MRP MAF adapter pipes have been used in Coyote builds:

Performance MRP HA-SS-400D6 Mass Air Flow Housing with Air Straightener, 4.00" OD, 3.75" ID, Summit Racing SUM-294068 90 Degree Elbow, Silicone, Black, 4.00 in. Inlet, 4.00 in. Outlet, 6.00 in. Legs

So it's been kind of a mixed bag and you have various options. Spectre parts weren't available during certain periods, so the Treadstone Performance parts were referenced as an alternate in the Factory Five instructions. Those also started to be more difficult to obtain, so Performance MRP because an alternate. The Performance MRP part I purchased for my truck build was in stock and shipped immediately.
always a treasure trove of info Paul!

did you use the 2 flow calibration tubes - (76 millimeter and 89 millimeter) which reduces the 4 inch intake system to the correct diameter at the sensor to retain calibration. from here: https://www.spectreperformance.com/9...or-adapter-kit