Hey Gene, thanks. I go to Oshkosh every year too - great gathering.

Congrats on your kit!

The dimensions for my final dolly are in the post above. Basically 60" front to back (of the frame), 36" wide at the rear, 28" wide at the front. (In the picture above the front is to the left). I built it such that before gluing on the carpet pieces, the raised blocks that sit inside the 4" tubes are 19.25" wide. The 4" frame tubes are 22" on center, so have 20" width inside of them. After gluing the carpet, my width is right about 19.75" so it's a nice snug fit allowing the frame no lateral play at all.

My cut list (all from 2x6 lumber) was:

1x 60" (front to back member)
2x 36" (for the rear base)
2x 28" (for the front base)
2x 11.5" (for the rear 36" sandwich around the full length front to back member)
2x 6.75" (for the front 28" sandwich around the full length front to back member)
12x 11" (for the 4 stacks creating the bottom support for the 4" tubes)
8x 6.5" (for the 4 stacks creating the lateral block for the 4" tubes)

The change from the first to the second was that for the original I made the support stacks only 24" wide, so that the 4" tubes would have only barely been held and might have had enough side-to-side play to perhaps slide off sideways. It probably would have been ok, but I wanted it perfect so I started over. I also added a second block to the inside stacks - belt and suspenders, probably not really necessary.

Hopefully this gives you what you need. If not, let me know.