Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: F5R008667RD graduated!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

F5R008667RD graduated!

F5R008667RD is completed! I received delivery in August 2015. This was my first build, so I want to offer thanks to the FFR help desk, Ford Racing, and Mike Forte, who answered my many questions, and others who posted information on the FFR Forum and FFCars Forum. Thanks also to Jeff Nelson and company from Celina Custom Auto, who did the final body work and paint. Their work was exceptional! Color is (GM 2016 Corvette) Long Beach Red. Engine is a 5.0 Coyote with Tremec TKO 500 transmission, both from Mike Forte. No stripes or hood scoop (yet). I'm trying to decide about the hood scoop.

The car was inspected and passed in November 2016 in Ohio. The Jackson, OH post was more picky than I've heard other Ohio posts. I will confess to putting about 500 miles on it before inspection, title and license, trying to get the engine tuned. JMS and I sent many files back and forth to get the banks balanced and the stalling issue fixed. Finally, they fixed the issues, and it runs great!

I’ve had it out enough times to get a common question: “Is it a real one?” My best answer so far is, “No, I don’t have 5 million dollars.” I’d be interested to hear others’ favorite responses to that question!
    Attached Images Attached Images