Hi guys,

I attempted to bolt up my FFR power steering rack today, but the bushings and sleeves didn't seem right. I'm starting to think I am missing the proper bushings.

Here are the parts I located to assemble the rack to the frame.
Left to right.
-The manual rack bolt that ships with the kit, the length seems a bit excessive, but it will work.
-The manual rack sleeve that ships with the kit, the bolt fits good inside this, but it's a loose, sloppy fit inside the rubber bushing that came with the power steering rack.
-The power rack sleeve that came with PS rack. This fits great inside rubber bushing, but the bolt is super loose inside this.
-The power rack rubber bushing that came with PS rack. This fits great in the rack and the sleeve that came with the rack, but then the bolt is loose and it is too long. See 2nd picture below.

I did some searching online and saw some rubber bushings that others were installing. Some builders had 4 bushing (2 per hole) they looked like my bushing, but shorter and a smaller hole. Was FFR supposed to send those? Do I have the wrong thing? I considered cutting this one off to the proper length, but I think if I did that the steering rack may not be isolated properly from the frame due to the lack of shoulder on both sides of the bushing.

Any advice?