I had an appointment today at the dmv in Norco, CA and they took all my papers went straight to a manager which called Sacramento to see if there’s any numbers left and had me wait for an hour then called me back up and said that they’re unable to process it and they need to send a copy of all my papers to Sacramento, why? They said they have no idea. I then asked to speak to the manager which then came to me and I explained the situation and told her about the memo and said this does not qualify for a SPCN because the certificate of origin states that it’s a 1965 replica and that doesn’t qualify for a spcn and the memo has nothing to do with it. I then asked what’s next and was told to wait 2 weeks to 2 month to get a letter from Sacramento on how I can get this registered???????? And she also mentioned this a completely assembled vehicle as in I bought it completed which I didn’t and I had all my receipts from factory five showing it’s a kit car. What do I do now?! This is so frustrating
I had everything with me. Certificate of origin, application for title or registration form 343, statement of construction form 5036, factory five invoice, invoice for engine and transmission and everything was filled out.