Thanks, guys, for all the responses - and the texts and PM's, too - as this and the passage of a couple nights has helped me come to a decision.

There is no way I can sell this car - not now, for sure and probably not for a long time, if ever - so I'm going to hold tight. I love its look, sound, and the feel of the interior. Every nut and bolt is me, through and through. There are some things that after driving it for a while I'd change, but I'm not in the mood to do that right now. Also, I'd like to shift over to working on the '65 Mustang for a while and have some time to do other (non-car) things.

So, into the trailer it will go after being prepped for long term storage - much like putting it away for the winter. The plan now is to decide next spring if I'm ready to pull it back out or if I'll leave it tucked away until the '65 is done - which is more likely.

Thanks again, everyone, for making me remember how special these cars are to each of us, and particularly how special this one is to me.