Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: UPDATE APRIL 3: 2015 Huntington Beach Cruise-In Official Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a suggestion FF5 should encourage under construction builds to display their cars. My first impressions of these cars were seeing them at Knots Kit Car and seeing Dan Zio's Plumb Loco under construction. His car was loaded with all kinds of wonderful modifications displaying loads of possibilities for the Kit. I would venture to say that it would be one of the high lights of the show as well as a big seller for the company. Maybe you could have a best under construction award and a place to park their trailers... I am into my 7th year now of construction with tons of Mods... JJ Can't wait for the show...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ'snakepit View Post
    Here is a suggestion FF5 should encourage under construction builds to display their cars. My first impressions of these cars were seeing them at Knots Kit Car and seeing Dan Zio's Plumb Loco under construction. His car was loaded with all kinds of wonderful modifications displaying loads of possibilities for the Kit. I would venture to say that it would be one of the high lights of the show as well as a big seller for the company. Maybe you could have a best under construction award and a place to park their trailers... I am into my 7th year now of construction with tons of Mods... JJ Can't wait for the show...
    I'd consider bringing my 818 up on a trailer. It is just about a go-cart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ'snakepit View Post
    I think what you are asking for John is a trophy category for under construction, since these cars are already allowed and encouraged.

I spoke with FFR this AM and we added the "Under Construction" category trophy. Actually I should say added back. It used to be there, because I won it! I don't know why it went away but this year it's back. Thanks for the reminder/suggestion.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)