Good morning everyone, I have found myself in a predicament. I have quite a few back ordered parts and a lot of them are required in the beginning of the build instructions so I don't know where or how to start. Here is my B/O list and ETA for each.

COO & Serial NamePlate – these are both created after a Kit ships and typically are sent with the last package of back-orders
IRS Control Arms – these are currently at our local powder coater, but because of the storm I’m not sure exactly when this week they will be delivered back here
Headers – as of last Wednesday the manufacturer said they should be finished the end of this week, which puts delivery here the end of next week
90deg 6AN Fitting – here and ready to ship
Inline Filler Neck –should be here later this week (again barring shipping delays due to the storm)
3/16” Rivets – here and ready to ship
¼”-20 x 1” Bolts – here and ready to ship
Double Adjustable Shocks – unfortunately I received a message late last week from KONI that there was a recent delay in production at the factory (for these and the standard shocks) and are now projecting us to receive them the 2nd week of May
Sun Visor Hardware – middle/end of May
1.56 Spacers – end of March
½”-20 x 3.5” Bolts – here and ready to ship
Aston Lemans Cap – here and ready to ship

So, experienced builders, what can I do for the next 2 months?!?!