I responded in the other forum. With your vintage kit you have the bump-out on the outside the DS footbox. That's as far as you're going to go there. On the inside on both sides, with the Coyote, you really don't want to be trying to steal more space IMO. The DS header access is unbelievably tight. The PS may have 1/2-inch or an inch you can squeeze out, but then make the header hard to mount on that side. You would have to decide if it's worth it.

Not quite understanding your how far to the left on the DS to make room for the accelerator. Do you mean to the right? But same answer. There's not a lot of room to be had there with the Coyote installed.

I would recommend mocking up the engine compartment with the engine and headers in place and the stock panels temporarily placed. Then you can decide how much space is available and how you may want to proceed.

Don't forget, if you change the footbox panels, the stock carpet for those locations may not fit. Not a big deal necessarily, but something some builders forget about.

To Scott's point, Steve did bump out the bottom of the DS footbox (interesting...) and also picked up some space under the Coyote head on the DS. Shown here: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...l=1#post274305. But IMO he also made my point about mocking everything up first to see what you can get. It's all really tight.