I've starting experiencing a problem. On several occasions while driving, the roadster just shuts off. Seems to happen under light to no load. I still have fuel pressure, but no spark (I think). In all cases (it's happened 4 times now) I fiddle with the coil wire for a bit and after 5 minutes or so she fires back up and runs without issue. Doesn't appear to be a vaperlock as I'm not usually running full temperature at the time, or in hot weather. I run a 302 with MASSFlo (remember them?). This only started happening recently. The car has 15K miles on the odometer

Could a coil going out cause such an intermittent issue? Any other ideas? It's impacting my confidence in taking her out for cruises, and I THINK there's a pretty big on coming up I don't want to miss!!

I look forward to all feedback or questions; TIA

PS I have a water gauge from speedhut that is also going wonky but I don't think it's related. Tapping on the gauge restores function for 10-30 seconds then it starts dropping to zero and back up again, like it's a connection issue. Could it be something else inside the gauge itself?