I finished my FFR Mark IV about a month ago. It has a 453hp Roush Coyote engine and T600. It is the Lexus Indigo blue with platinum stripes and red side stripes. Red accents in the cockpit tie the colors together.
Last week, in a moment of pure insanity, a good friend and I decided to drive it up to Mountain Home Arkansas, on a work trip. With no top and obviously, no A/C Temperatures along the trip were in the high 90"s, often without shade. Wide brimmed hats and UV restrictive clothing, and about 20 bottles of water we a big help. It was a hot trip to say the least but the mountain roads of central AR were a real joy in this car. The car and the new engine performed flawlessly. I did the interior in marine grade leatherette, with marine carpet and a marine sound system which was good because our sweat alone kept the interior damp. I look forward to cooler temps for the next long trip.
I really appreciate the help and mentorship of my new, good friend King for his advice and work on the car. He had built his own Coyote flip-top cobra and guided me through the many chances I had to make a dumb mistake. I'd likely still be riveting panels if not for him.
I've been fortunate to make some great new friends on this project and we look forward to meeting more along the way.

IMG_4605.jpgIMG_4606.jpgIMG_4607.jpgIMG_3488.jpg