Huge shout out and thank you to my wife, Kay, who encouraged me to do this build (it was her idea to start with!) and supported me every step of the way. Also thanks to the forum vendors Breeze, Russ Thompson, Mike Everson, Mike Forte and Jeff Kleiner. Thanks to all the other forum members for sharing thoughts, ideas and photos - it was a HUGE help and greatly appreciated!

Cobra 9 8-18-18.jpgCobra 3 8-18-18.jpgCobra 4 8-18-18.jpgCobra 5 8-18-18.jpgCobra 7 8-18-18.jpgIMG_0235.jpgIMG_0238.jpgIMG_0240.jpgIMG_0287.jpgIMG_0286.jpg
• MK4 Complete Kit shipped 9/15/12
• All from Forte: Coyote Engine, JMS Custom tune, QuickTime bell housing, TKO 500-IRS 3.55 gears Torsen, Midshfter, Hydraulic clutch, 255 Fuel Pump, Power steering with SS tube for plumbing
• 3/8 fuel lines 5/16 return SS tubing front to back, SS brake lines and clutch lines
• Gas-N SS side pipes, SS ceramic coated Headers
• E-Stop electric parking brake
• Upgraded Willwood brakes (6 piston front)
• Kumho Ecsta tires: 315x35r 17” back; 255x40r 17” front
• Breeze hood hinges and SS Roll Bars
• Chrome radiator, power steering, oil caps and gas cap
• Flaming river steering wheel
• Cobra Replica tail and parking lights from Shell Valley

Items that I customized and fabricated on my own
• Custom aluminum bent Firewall, foot box, dash, under dash, radiator cover, radiator snout, lowered trunk floor. Purchased 4X8 sheets of aluminum, with lots of trial and error!
• Completely finished and sealed front and rear wheel wells using ABS plastic and aluminum
• Front grill, brake ducts and hood scope vent made from 5/16 round bar and Chromed
• Steel side vents to match grill, and chromed; Very challenging to get it right, lots of trial and error here also
• Chrome accents on the top of the radiator cover, footwell in engine compartment to hide rivets and inside trunk. Made from 5/16 aluminum rod milled down to half thickness then chromed.
• Electric bear claw door openers with outside door touch pad and door side panel interior switch
• Electric trunk latch
• Milled license plate bracket and rear LED brake light
• 3 speed RV blower, vents going to front and bottom of the dash
• Modified FFR seats, back of seats extended 4 inches. Heated driver and passenger seats and driver side is adjustable
• Milled Seatbelt bezels, front, back and into trunk; all chromed
• Glove box and glove box door handle, Ό inch steel tubing welded, tapped and chromed to match grill theme
• Front speaker boxes in foot wells and custom fit sub-woofer box in trunk.
• Trunk lid hinge pins to keep trunk open
• Hidden hood latches and hood popper
• Radiator and power steering fluid reservoir, all hose barbs eliminated and AN aluminum bung lugs fittings weld in place
• Milled chrome accent pieces on Coyote engine cover and valve covers
• Trunk mounted battery box.
• SS gas petal and foot rest petal to match brake and clutch petal
• Saab retractable cup holders in dash
• SS 3/8-inch valve cover vent tubing
• Head lights, blinkers and gas cap body opening have an Ό inch aluminum ring bonded to the inside of fiberglass body so the lights can use machine thread screws to attach, no metal screws
• Custom fiberglass hood scoop attached on the back side of hood to make it look like a shaker hood scoop
• Front and back hidden body mounts, adjustable up, down in and out. Sorry Kleiner…
• Bent and welded aluminum lower radiator tube
• Brake and clutch reservoir mounted above cylinders. All plumbing uses SS tubing, flexible SS hose attached to brakes and clutch cylinder

Electrical
• InfinityBox Intelligent wiring. Can’t say how nice this was to use - Jay is a great guy to deal with
• Programmed Fob: Security lock, headlight, parking lights, horn, trunk pop, interior LED lights
• Engraved dash switches from AutoLoc
• 4 copper bus bars installed around the frame used for grounding all circuits so no grounds going direct to the steel frame, all copper buss bars and copper wire.
• Used ½ inch PVC electrical tubing, heated and bent going from the back of car to the dash along the transmission tunnel to protect all wiring
• Russ Thompson self-cancelling turn signals
• Alpine stereo system with the following from Focal: 4 speakers, sub wolfer and 500-watt amplifier. Yes, you can hear it!! Bluetooth to my wife’s iPhone or by USB to stream music

Paint & Interior
• Paint done by Jeff Kleiner - Thanks Jeff for your patience on color choice and all the modifications I did
• PPG custom paint color from Randy at the PaintHouse in Texas. We called this color Berry Blue.
• Interior was done my friend Dan Knish at Knish Kustomz. Dan did a great job covering the aluminum two-piece dash I fabricated and all the rest. Porsche carpeting throughout