Big and exciting day today. My Type 65 Complete Kit was finally delivered. The production ready date was 12/22 but because of Holiday plans, I had to hold off on Stewart picking it up then. It was finally scheduled for 1/18 and left the factory at 7PM EST. Then the truck hit the snow storm and road closures. There were 3 Type 65's on the truck and all were delivered here in CO. So if you are one of those, drop me a line!

It is here now and in the garage.
20190123_112925.jpg20190123_114916.jpg

My first order of business is inventory. Hope to start that tomorrow evening and into the weekend. I am extremely excited to actually start working on it, but need to make sure i know what I have an what is missing. The back order list does not seem too bad. The biggest thing I am missing is the engine. I am going with a BluePrint 427 FI with a TKO 600.

I have not opened any boxes yet, but my only question right now is where is the MSO typically located? I want to make sure it is safe. I am sure that there will be many more questions in the coming years.

I am looking forward to documenting this build here and sharing the experience with my 3 boys, who think it is pretty cool so far.