The latest progress has been to get the peddle box done. The brake and clutch are installed and the MC's installed. This went pretty well with no issues. brake-clutch.jpg

I have spend a lot of time on the accelerator part. The first curve that i had to deal with was that the accelerator seems to have been assembled backwards compared to the manual and the other pics i have seen on here:
accel.jpg

I disassembled it and pressed out the pin and then reassembled with the upper arm on the left side of the pivot point. I spend a lot of time thinking about placement and there was a good thread here that help a ton. I have now figured out where i want to mount it. I will be about a inch above the existing hole (2nd from the bottom). I have good clearance around the steering column and will have a nice straight pull through the front panel and the steel steering support. I will provide pics once i drill and mount it!

I also decided to go with a Lokar cable for the throttle. This has a nice clean connection to the upper arm.

I have also been thinking and planning on a number of other items.
1. I have decided to go with an internal pump and the Pro-M hangar. After reviewing the Holley Sniper documentation and the info on the Pro-M web site, I think the 265 LPH High Flow Internal Fuel Pump will work well. I will order those parts soon and then drop the tank and install.

2. I am planning on the Tilton HRB, so i need a 3rd MC. I had purchased a Tilton MC but found that i had clearance issues with the top of the peddle box because it required a combination of AN adapters and reducers that was a mess. I returned that and now have a Wilwood on order that i know will fit much better.

This weekend i will drill and mount the accelerator and drill my access for the cable. I will also get the clutch MC mounted up and look at mounting the Tilton 3 chamber res.