Hello all. I am beginning my quest to build a Cobra replica. My issue is that I am 6'6" tall with a 34" inseam and size 12 shoes. I'm mostly torso. I put in my order for a Roadster and selected the seats with the denser but less thick foam and with the Wilwood pedals. On their FAQ, it said that some taller guys fit with these options.

The next day, I got a call from FFR and the guy expressed concern about me being comfortable in the car even with the options. He was super helpful and put me in contact with another owner in Las Vegas so that I can sit in his car and try it on. Unfortunately, this guy is just in the first steps of his assembly process. I emailed FFR asking for another owner in the area a few days ago but have not received a response yet.

I am also considering the Ultimate Classic Cars build out of TX as they advertise their build as 4" longer that a standard car for more legroom. My main concern with them is that they are not near as established as FFR.

I will be using a small block and understand that some footbox modifications may be an option for me.

So, what are the thoughts of tall guys in the FFR car (or even not so tall buy knowledgeable )? I would like to keep to a standard build as much as possible as this is my first time attempting something like this.

Terry in Las Vegas