Introduction, since I've jumped right in and forgot that post. I'm in my 40's so my first exposure to a cobra was the original Bad Boy's movie where the villian races Will Smith's 911 into the barrier at the airport. From that first time seeing a Cobra I knew one day I had to have one. Fast forward 20 years and I'm ready to go. I've recently remarried and our now blended family has blessed with me with the addition of to amazing boys, 10 and 12, who I hope to make some great memories wrenching on this project. My younger one is the ultimate gear head and it doesn't matter how obscure the car he can name it from a mile away. I'm an IT guy by day, a pilot when time allows, and not afraid to tackle any project.

I've been living vicariously through many of the popular build threads especially EdwardB's, GTBradley, IV_Joe, BadAsp427 just to name a few. I got very spoiled being able to ready EdwardB's masterpieces from start to finish so following his latest Truck thread has been a challenge, can't wait to see it finished! I've decided to do a build thread because I mainly feel like I've known some of you for years just from reading what you've poured into your threads. Everything from your love for the car, the challenge of the build, and in a few cases some very personal losses. I hope to offer a little back to the community with my thread, maybe tackle a few different options that I haven't seen very often on here (I just received an amazing hardtop that will certainly be unique), and ultimately seek the wealth of knowledge so many have brought to this site.

My Build:

MK4 Roadster - Complete Kit
Coyote Crate Motor from Forte
TKX Transmission
3 Link Rear suspension
Powdercoated Chassis
Power Steering
17" Halibrand wheels
Sun Visors
Wind Wings
GPS Guage set
Wiper kit
Heater
Raw steal side pipes
Wilwood Brakes Front & Back
Dash w/Glove box
Diamond stitch seats
Diamond stitch panels
Breeze Battery
Breeze Cubby
Breeze Radiator shroud and mounts
Breeze Black mirrors
FFMetal Firewall forward
Hard Top - Vendor isn't on the list, so feel free to contact me for details.
Paint will be Indigo Ink Blue and an undetermined dark silver for the stripes. I plan on doing it myself, we'll see how that goes!

Ordered 8/24/21, Build Date 2/26/22, Picking it up myself along with my drivetrain from Forte's Parts on 3/3/22