I love made in the USA, however, if no one could afford to buy it at a price where FFR could make a profit, then they would not be able to invest the many thousands of dollars it cost to develop a new product. I have been in manufacturing for over 40 years and still make products here. That being said, I am forced to buy some parts off shore. Sometimes driven by price, sometimes because it is no longer made here, and sometimes just because it is easier to deal with the offshore manufacturers than stubborn manufacturers in the US. I am currently developing an HVAC system for a specialized application and wanted to purchase the evaporator core from a US manufacturer. I contacted 3 US manufacturers that made a similar product. All three refused to sell to me because they thought I might somehow compete against them. I explained that if they made what I needed then I wouldn't be developing a system. Regardless they all refused to sell me the evaporator cores at $120/ea (I was ready to buy 50 pieces. Instead I ended up buying 100 pieces in China for $47 each delivered. I didn't want to do this but needed a solution.