So I have been planning a build for a few years. I've had to get my garage ready. As you can see I had to make some storage for all the junk that gets put in there.
001.JPG004.JPG010.JPG

I painted the floor, got air, a supply of needed tools such as engine lift, jack, motor stand, sockets, torque wrench etc., and a retracting power supply.
003.JPG004.JPGgarage 1.jpggarage 2.jpg

So far I have a 351w based engine, MSD starter, MSD ignition, Russell complete carbureted fuel system kit . A TKO 600 transmission, QuickTime bellhousing, billet steel flywheel, Street Slayer clutch, hydraulic clutch release bearing and Wilwood clutch master cylinder, Wheels and tires. I also have the rear, a Ford 8.8 rear axle with 31 spline axles, tracloc 355 gears and a Ford Racing diff cover and Wilwood drilled and slotted rotors with 4 piston caliper with e-brake to be installed.
001.JPG002.JPGwheels.jpg

I have tried to think of the things I would need that aren't in the kit and get them.....yes I haven't ordered the kit yet, I know, I'm on the pay as you go type budget.

I had planned on ordering the kit this month or next but do to a family medical emergency, "our dog" I will have to postpone the order for a little while.
I will be picking her up from the vet hospital today 2pm after a gallbladder removal, and now pancreatitis. She has spent a total of 11 days at the vet and I hope she gets better soon.

Let me know what other components I might want to get prior to ordering the complete MK4 kit, thanks. Until then I'll be sitting in my garage just looking at all the parts, and stalking you all on the forums.