A few of you may actually have all the knowledge and skills necessary to do one of these projects and any mods you desire. But if you are guy like me, we know we do not build alone. We depend heavily our friends on this forum, as well as local friends who have special skills. This evening, I spent four hours with a very close friend of mine who demonstrated his skills using computer aided design and a mill. By profession, my friend Todd is a mold maker. This means that he creates molds that form plastic pieces used in many industries, but primarily in the medical industry. He showed me parts that he has created molds for that are smaller than a grain of rice, have holes in them smaller than a human hair, and are inserted next to your heart! (I have no idea why you would want that, and I know I really don't want to find out, it still is very impressive!! He is a true master machinist. The two little pieces I need are far below his skill level, but he was kind enough to mill them for me, and let me watch him do it. It was fascinating! I took several short videos (which I have not yet figured out how to upload!) but here are several photos of the process.

The completed parts are amazing! The only thing we did wrong is that the pivot hole is a few thousandths of an inch too small. He is going to take them back and correct the hole size. Thanks, Todd, for all your help!