Hey! Where's everybody going?!

The very unofficial PRE HB CRUISE AND BBQ!!! Lesa and I cordially invite you to hang out, cruise PCH and BBQ at our place Friday, April 29th as we start off the 2016 Huntington Beach Cruise-In weekend!

The doors will be open all day for folks coming in from out of town. Park your trailer on our safe street and don't worry about it for the weekend! Please indicate need in reply, space is limited to 4, possibly 5 trailers. Please be sure to mention status (maybe, definitely) when you indicate you need trailer parking.

New this year, an attempt to coordinate with folks who want to contribute or bring their own food. Many FFR buddies ask me "What can we bring?" And you guys know me, I usually answer "Hey buddy, whatever you want is fine!" Well, in consultation with management I'm asking those folks to PM me for more info.

The cruise starts at 3pm SHARP! We will cruise PCH to Dana Point. If you don't arrive in time for the cruise, no worries! Just hang at my place until we get back.

The grill is always open, but we kick it up a notch after the cruise, usually around 6pm:

If you want to come, please reply to this thread with your Full Name and number of people you plan to bring and I'll add you to the list of expected arrivals.

We are located down the road a few miles from HB in beautiful Corona del Mar.

All are welcome! Hope to see you here!

Reserved (Weekend) Trailer Parking participants:
Will & Donna Talkington
Kevin Heneghan
Gene Bowling

Participants:
David Hodgkins and family - 5
Phil Hodgkins - 1
Jodi and Ray - 2
Mark - 1
Doug and Karen - 2
Will & Donna Talkington - 2