Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  27

Thread: Wareaglescott's Coyote build thread - INDEX ADDED TO POST #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    We've made quite a few of a very similar grip to that into retirement presents over the years. Awesome to see your Dad's put to use in your car.

...and if you ever wanted to make any of the buttons functional, I know a fella that's repaired/rewired and replaced switches in quite a few of those.
    Last edited by Misterfubar; 09-12-2016 at 10:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterfubar View Post
    We've made quite a few of a very similar grip to that into retirement presents over the years. Awesome to see your Dad's put to use in your car.

...and if you ever wanted to make any of the buttons functional, I know a fella that's repaired/rewired and replaced switches in quite a few of those.

Thanks! I had thought about trying to make some stuff functional. Like the gun trigger the horn and the pipper on the top the turn signals. I decided against it because I imagine at some point I will sell the car and the stick will definitely not be sold with it and I don't want to have to rewire anything. I like that all I have to do is take two bolts out and put the standard shifter back in.
    MK4 #8900 - complete kit - Coyote, TKO600, IRS - Delivered 6/28/16 First Start 10/6/16 Go cart - 10/16/16 Build completed - 4/26/17 - 302 days to build my 302 CI Coyote Cobra - Registered and street legal 5/17/17
    Build Thread http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-build-thread
    PHIL 4:13 INSTAGRAM - @scottsrides

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Misterfubar View Post
    Excellent work! 2BKing is one of the great ones!! I see your point on not wanting to have to rewire in the event that you sell the car. Of course, it would be exceptionally cool to have working buttons on that stick . . . Perhaps dual switches? permanent ones, and active ones on the stick?
    Jazzman

MKIV #8745 "Flip Top" Roadster, Custom Tilt front, Coyote Engine, Tremec TKO600, Custom Interior. Best of Show winner, Huntington Beach Cruise In 2018.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe build thread updated 1/22/2021

Roadster Frame Dolly Plan