I have heard plenty of people talk about getting their car wrapped instead of paint but have not really seen if anyone has done it or not. So has anyone gotten their car wrapped? Seems like a good idea and it is much cheaper than a paint job and easier to fix if there are issues. Some of the systems cover the wrap with a clear laminate that resist chips and scratches and even if it gets scratched they so heating it up right quick with a small torch and it flows back to smooth again.

I emailed one company for a quote earlier this week and sent a few emails back and forth. The quote was $2,200.00 + $181.50 tax out the door. That was for the design, print, lamination and install. They include the cost of design and said that depending on what the owner and designer come up with could take anywhere from several days to a few weeks. Also depends on how fast the owner can get back with the designer when proofs or questions are sent for reply.

If anyone has photos of their 33's that have been wrapped I would love to see them.

Tim