I have been very fortunate to have built several kits for myself as well as customers. I have run into some issues down the road, I would like to pass on to those selling their car in the future.

1. Not every buyer is aware of what a kit car is. They think they are just like an new OEM car and become upset with the lack of P/B, P/S, soft clutch, ETC.
2. Lots of time the buyer is a person in their late 60's or 70's. They remember these cars from their youth and now have the funds to buy one without remebering of how different cars drove in the 1960's. They soon find out it does not operate like the 2017 OEM they now own.
3. These cars are not the easiest to get in and out of. Once again age comes to the forefront to shake the memories of youth.

What can you do about this? Well make them test drive it before buying if possible. If that is not possible then there is not much you can do, if they fall out of love with the car soon after buying. In almost every case when a 70+ year old has bought one of my cars they soon get rid of it due to the lack of comfort and ease of operation vs new OEM cars.

This does not mean everyone will feel this way. I just want to pass on some experiences I have had to future sellers. I think these are great cars but, they are not your everyday kind of vehicle. They can bring great joy and fun as long as your expectations are not that this is a new OEM car. Just my 2-cents worth. Take care and God Bless.