It took A LOT of work; several weeks, in fact. But I’ve nearly completed my wiring diagram for my own specific Roadster.

I have the Ron Francis harness and have made a lot of changes to the stock harness during the build. I’ve cut wires, spiced into wires, and added wires. The diagram that RF gives is great, and I decided to base my own diagram off of theirs. With all of the additions that I’ve done, I really need something that I can refer to that has my particular car layout.
On my build, I’ve added to the RF layout:

Two foot box fans, heater switch and motor, wiper switch and motor, dual front fans, cruise control w/ magnetic pickup and control switch, rear HAAT power distribution block, usb outlet and extra 12V supply, courtesy lights, competition dash with clock, disconnect switch, 3G alternator, remote charge terminals w/ disconnect, fitech efi, fitech control fuel pump, fitech control cooling fan, relay panel, extra horn, turn signal module, inline fuses, floor dimmer switch, etc.

I made the diagram with DraftSight 2017x64 and with the help of some office electrician’s knowledge of what a diagram needs to be helpful. DraftSight is free to use.
It was hard to put the build on “pause” while I did this, but I am THRILLED with the result. I also found (2) mistakes in the wiring while laying out the diagram. I now understand ALL of the wiring, and am now comfortable with laying down the sheet metal and continuing with the build.

There is still work to be done on the diagram, but mostly on the dash. This is small stuff like the hazard switch, and labeling some of the details on the diagram. I will also be adding other items to the build as I go (ex. 12V outlets, more courtesy lights) but those can be added to the car and diagram relatively easily as I move forward.
Because I've attached photographs, the wire labeling is small and cannot be seen on the attached photos due to image quality.

But all of these drawing are 11x17 pdfs and can be easily read on printouts and on screen.

20180217_100955 by D. R., on Flickr

6882 Roadster Wiring Diagram PG 1 by D. R., on Flickr

6882 Roadster Wiring Diagram PG 2 by D. R., on Flickr

6882 Roadster Wiring Diagram PG 3 by D. R., on Flickr

6882 Roadster Wiring Diagram PG 4 by D. R., on Flickr

6882 Roadster Wiring Diagram PG 5 by D. R., on Flickr

6882 Roadster Wiring Diagram PG 6 by D. R., on Flickr