I am coming out of a temporary "Separation" from my 818S project which started in late 2014. I don't think I am alone in experiencing what I call "Build Challenges." Some result in giving up on the Project and selling it = Divorce! Some result in taking some time away to sort out how to get thing back on track = Separation!" It might seem odd to thank a Community Forum for "Build Therapy" but I am. The electrical and engine management system really was a learning curve for me. Never did fuel injection before and never did total engine management. So, I turned to working on the body and waiting to sort out all of the engine stuff by watching what others were doing, that worked, in order to pass registration State by State. [I]moved from SC to NC during that time and found NC to be far more demanding than SC. Also had to raise the car an inch.

Thanks to Wayne and some others, I renew my energy for the project and hope to be on the road in Apr.

Here are some pictures of my "Separation Work!" Thanks to everyone who is far more dedicated to sharing and posting than I have been.

1. The enlarged and reoriented side vent, with Monza Cap and side jack port
2. The front engine cover recessed hold downs
3. The new hood with GT 40 vents and inverted wiper panel
4. The front bumper vents with day lights, driving lights and air intakes

Thanks again to the Forum Gang! BC

Side Vent.jpg
Engine Cover.jpg
Hood.jpg
front bumper.png