I am new to the forum. After getting kids through college, paying for weddings, and spending way too many hours at work, I am finally in a position to build a cobra replica roadster. I am in the early stages of researching all my options so I can place my order with Factory Five. I am not a fabricator so I am going to go pretty much "by the book". I will order a complete kit from FFR and am leaning toward buying an engine/transmission from Blueprint. Which leads to my first of many questions; it looks like FFR had a relationship with Summit Racing to supply engines in the past but now says Blueprint is the vendor of choice. Can someone give me the history as to what happened and if Blueprint is the best way to go for a drop-in drive train? Also, it appears that most of the new builders are using the Coyote engine. I'm leaning toward a small block Ford with EFI. Am I making a decision I will regret? Although I intend to do my build by the book, I am wanting to add air conditioning. Has anyone used the unit by Whitby: (http://www.whitbymotorsports.com/UIn...ventoryid=1653) and, if so, how did it work out?

I'm sure I will have tons of questions but this is a start. Everyone on the forum seems more than willing to help, so thanks in advance. I look forward to the journey!

Randy