Quote Originally Posted by GoDadGo View Post
Terry,

Welcome aboard & know that you've come to the right place.
Skip the 1st step and go straight to the 2nd step and consider skipping Step 3 unless you want to join the "Dark Side!"

Step 1. Look at several other manufacturers to see who builds the best race car that comes in a box.
Step 2. Buy a copy of the the Factory Five Assembly Manual (Hard Copy Please) and read it a two or three times.
Step 3. Put A Chevy Engine In Your Car Because It Makes The Build More Interesting Than Installing A Ford Motor!
Step 4. Look at all of the Factory Five Assembly Videos.
Step 5. Look at the build threads of Edwardb because his work and documentation will really help.
Step 6. Consider going to the build school if you are still unsure about your abilities before doubling down by ordering a kit.
Step 7. You're going to order a kit but I had to put Step 6 in just for fun.
Step 8. Make sure you have enough room in your shop or garage and the proper tools to build the sucker.
Step 9. Order Your Kit!
Step 10. Take Your Significant Other (Preferably Your Wife If You Have One) Out To Her Favorite Restaurant For Dinner!

Good Luck & Welcome Aboard From The Swamp Lands Of Louisiana!

Steve
Step 1: Agreed to skip. What else is there but FFR?
Step 2: I have the digital and will order the hard copy when it's back in stock.
Step 3: Not interested. Ford all the way.
Step 4: In process.
Step 5: Great build threads. In process.
Step 6: There's still an opening in November, but my wife is getting a knee replacement a few weeks before, so maybe next year.
Step 7: Agreed
Step 8: The plan for the new place in Missouri is to have a 3-car for the build + the GT350. I think I have most of the tools.
Step 9: That's the plan. I've read many comments on the build threads about how well put together these kits are.
Step 10: Good advise - that would be my wife.

Thanks, Steve.

BTW, I recently read a biography of Andrew Jackson and the Battle of New Orleans. You live right in the thick of it. Great history!

Terry