A few notes to add.
The "Additional options to decide on soon" - you can make changes to your order up until it ships out. While these items won't be needed right away, you will save on shipping if you order them with your main order.
I've seen very few people using the full front bumper, I chose full rear bumper and front and rear overriders - its all just a preference in looks.
I am not using a Heater/defroster. I have heard that unless you plan on a roof at some point, its not terribly effective. I did heated seats instead and happy with that decision.
I got the SS FFR pipes as part of a sale they were running at the time. I've only driven the car a 150 miles so far, but I found the volume to be quieter than expected. However, it is my understanding that the FFR pipes will get louder over time/miles and then is when people start to have issues. EdwardB's suggestion is probably a good one.
I also got the Coyote Power Steering kit (delivered about 1 year ago) and also had an issue where the first rack had kinked lines. FFR sent a replacement and that one was fine. Again, I dont have many miles on it, but I've had no other issues.
EFI Fuel System - you wont need this with the Coyote