Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Just a test.

Post Thanks / Like

Just a test.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like your test worked. It say's you can reproduce for personal use, but I think I would have to know what the heck it is first.
    F5R1006211RD, Blue Granite Metallic with Titan Silver Stripes by Jeff Miller (Batman)
    4.6 SOHC, 3.73 R&P, 3 Link W/Koni's, 17x9 Cobra R's with 255 45zr 17 BFG Tires, Champ Pan

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually the test didn't work because the site is still resizing pics when it displays them. Or maybe it's just me? The original is very readable on my computer but when I look at it in this post it has been scaled down from 800 x 591 and is almost unreadable.

BTW, it is the enclosure for my parking brake mod: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ocation-How-To

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks just fine on my screen

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting, I'll have to check my settings for the forum. So the pic below looks to be the same quality as the one above to you guys? This one looks fine to me because it doesn't get resized if I rotate it. The one above still looks bad for me.

...master of none. CapeCoralCobra's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 2nd one looks better on my laptop screen. Some of the numbers and the top edge line are hard to read on the 1st.
    Alan, Mk 3.1 #7172, 308, GT40P heads, Crane roller rockers, TFS Stage 1 cam, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, Pro M 75mm MAF, March pulleys, Cobra spec T5, 3.73 8.8, Konis all around, 15" FFR Halibrands, Viper Red/Pure White Stripes.
    "There's nothing you can't do, only stuff you haven't done yet!" Randy Jones