Billet Badges finally came through after several polishing mistakes and machining errors (they did verify the problems with pictures they sent). I received the badges about May 20. My attention has been focused on the TKO 600 transmission vibration that was apparent on the first go cart drive. I have verified the bell housing is centered and drive shaft is balanced. The vibration goes away when the clutch disengages so the problem seems to point to the front of the transmission. If you saw my thread on the TKO 600 problem, I was convinced the problem was related to the front bearing but after replacing the bearing and re-shimming, the problem got worse. I removed the tranny one more time. I measured the tail shaft and input shaft runout before disassembly. The tail shaft was about perfect but the input shaft had .010 TIR runout at the pilot bearing surface. I removed the input shaft and measured it on centers and found a .002 TIR runout almost mid center of the length of the shaft. I ordered a new shaft but what I got was an almost new one. It had evidence of having been meshed with gears and a trace of wear at the front seal surface. I installed it and measured the runout at the pilot bearing surface. It had .004-.006 TIR runout. I put the transmission back in and drove it. The vibration is now acceptable but not gone. I'm thinking the shaft I received was removed from a transmission for the same problem I'm trying to solve. I should have measured it on centers too. I'm going to do some more thinking about options that may involve another transmission.

But back to the completion of the car. I've completed all the items on the build list so I can say it is done. Here are some pictures of the badges and car. Perhaps I can find some places to take the graduation pictures and post them in another thread.
2016-06-08 15.16.51c.jpg 2016-05-22 16.54.26cd.jpg