Got a few more items checked off the list.

I fabricated the cover for the trunk lid wiring access area. I drilled the holes and bonded some 8/32 nut plates from McMaster to the back with the HSRF.

Don't know why I drilled 8 holes. Working tired I guess and not thinking. It's not going anywhere.

Next I drilled out the holes and reshaped a few to mount the lights straight and even. Trying to get all of the holes drilled prior to paint.

License plate bracket mounting holes. I know, exciting stuff.

I was preparing to do the Kleiner license plate bracket mod but I might just trim the license plate.

With the new Black/Yellow CA plates it looks like I can trim the outer edges off and modify the plates and none of the letters will be obstructed.

It's not letter of the law but I think it falls under the "I doubt I'll get pulled over for it, but if I get pulled over for doing 140, Johnny Law might slap on a fix-it ticket." I've had fix-it tixs before. It will be tricky to fabricate a license plate frame but I'll mess with this when the body is off to paint. We'll see. I'm leaving this alone until later.

-Steve