Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Dash is done...pics too!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Dash is done...pics too!

Well, the basics are done. Still have to tidy up the wiring, but here it is:

Speedhut Revolution gauges from left to right: Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Tach, Oil Temp, Volts, Fuel Level and Speedo below.

Other things on the dash: LED for variable speed fan on a temp sensor (the item on the very left hand side), Signal, High beams, Alt indicator lights and a Probe signal flasher. Top row of switches: Headlights, Fog lights, Hazards, Courtesy lights. Bottom row: Dash Dimmer, Horn, Ignition on/start, Accessories power, Wiper. The labels are from dashdecals.com stuck to stainless steel washers and the glovebox and dash vinyl is from acroadsterinteriors.com.

I'm using ISIS to wire the car and using their remote keyless security setup so there won't be a key on the dash. I have a couple of other hidden security items too. I'm installing a console that has the matching clock, seat heater switches and the heater controls installed.

Thanks to Jim (Kelownacobra) who helped with the Probe signal placement and also hooked me up with a company that cut the dash locally. I learned a bunch while doing this part of the project and still made 2 mistakes, but I'm going with this version for now. At this point, the wiring is next...

Andrew
    Last edited by vRAE; 02-14-2011 at 03:43 PM.